01.01.2003 -soup - pumpkin
« Send to a friend Print Send your comment
Once the carriage turns into a pumpkin
, we can finally make soup …Too bad for Cinderella but so much the better for us! »
- One pumpkin 2 ½ lbs (1.2kg)
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- ¾ qt (¾ l) of milk
- ¼ qt (¼ l) of water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Heavy cream
- Empty pumpkin and cut flesh into large cubes.
- Cut onion into thin slices and slice carrot.
- Put pumpkin cubes, onion slices and carrot slices in a pot, cover with milk and water, salt and pepper and add sugar.
- Cover and cook for 40 minutes. Blend soup, add cream (one tablespoon/bowl) and pour into the empty pumpkin shell.
Share this recipe