01.01.2003 -main course - lamb
Indian-style lamb brochettes
« Send to a friend Print Send your comment
A little sun and exoticism for a barbecue
between friends. Easy to prepare, spicy and refreshing—it’s a sure hit. »
- Peel the onion and garlic and coarsely cut them in pieces along with the ginger
- Put the pieces in a mixer with the rest of the ingredients (except the meat) and mix them together
- Pour this marinade into a shallow dish
- Cut the meat into 1 inch (3 cm) cubes and allow to sit in the marinade for 3 hours
- After 3 hours are up, put the pieces of meat onto skewers
- Grill them for 3 minutes on each side
SuggestionServe accompanied by rice sautéed with tumeric or a nasi goreng.
You can serve these brochettes with a yogurt-based raita sauce, chopped onion, cucumber and fresh mint (or Tzatziki sauce).
Share this recipe