01.01.2003 -tajine - chicken
Chicken Tajine with Olives and Preserved Lemons
« Send to a friend Print Send your comment
Prepare this tajine
for an explosion of nose-pleasing aromas. The delights of the Orient are the gate to your kasbah »
- Mince chicken and quarter lemons.
- Brown along with spices in a casserole with a little oil.
- Add chicken pieces, olives, and preserved lemons.
- Salt and pepper, moisten with a glass of water and cook covered over low heat for 75 min.
- Right before serving, arrange in a tajine dish and broil in oven for 5 min to brown chicken
- Serve quite hot, accompanied by semolina or bulgur.
Share this recipe