01.01.2003 -cold dish - fish
The perfect recipe for a cold buffet
and can be prepared a day ahead. Your guests will love the delicious slices of this loaf
accompanied by a tasty shrimp mayonnaise »
Send to a friend Print Send your comment
||main dish - cold dish - fish - loaf
|Level of difficulty
||Preparation: 25 minutes – Cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 fillet approx 21 oz (600 g) of ling, cod, pollock or any other fish available.
- 3 eggs
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 envelopes powdered court bouillon
- 1 glass white wine
- Salt and pepper.
- Large saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- Cake pan
- Parchment paper
- Long plate
- To prepare court bouillon: pour 2.1 qt water and glass of white wine in large saucepan, and add contents of envelopes. Bring to a boil.
- Wash fish fillets and plunge into boiling court bouillon, simmer gently in court bouillon for 20 min.
- Heat oven to 400 ºF (200 ºC).
- Into a mixing bowl, break eggs, beat and add tomato paste, chopped parsley, and fish cut into pieces.
- Salt and pepper. Line Cake pan with parchment paper and pour in preparation, spreading with a fork and tamping gently.
- Cook 20 min Unmold onto long platter when loaf is cool.
- Decorate with slices of tomato and lemon, tarragon leaves and shrimp.
- Mix some shrimp into a mayonnaise to use as a sauce.
Share this recipe