01.01.2003 -dessert - bavarois
Bavaroise with pears and chocolate sauce
The refined taste of pear for a refined dessert
that is easy to make in advance. Choose fragrant, juicy pears like the doyennés des comices variety. This light, refreshing dessert is ideal to end a heavy meal. If you want to make it easier, you can use canned pears in syrup. Pour chocolate
sauce over the dessert. »
Send to a friend Print Send your comment
||dessert - bavaroise - pears - chocolate
|Level of difficulty
||Preparation: 30 minutes - Cooking: no cooking
- 9 oz (250 g) of chocolate
- ½ glass of water
- ¾ C (2 dl) of crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp (30 g) of butter
- ¾ C (2 dl) of water
Preparation of ingredients:
- Peel and remove seeds from pairs and cut into quarters.
- Put them in a bowl with half of the sugar and let them sit for 30 minutes, cover bowl with a plate.
- Soften gelatin sheets in a bowl.
- Mix pears and add remaining sugar.
- Drain gelatin sheets, squeeze in hands and add to fruit puree and glass of liqueur.
- Whip cream until very stiff and fold it into pear puree.
- Pour into a mold and refrigerate for 6 hours or in a very cool room.
- Gently melt chocolate with water in a saucepan, stirring from time to time.
- Add water, crème fraiche and butter, whip energetically for 2 minutes before serving.
- Unmold on a serving platter after having dipped the mold in warm water for a second.
- Pour chocolate sauce over dessert and serve immediately.
Share this recipe