01.01.2003 -starters - crab
Crab verrines with avocados and grapefruit
« Send to a friend Print Send your comment
Fresh and tasty, easy to make, and enjoyed by everyone, this all-season starter
is ideal for buffets
and meals in the garden. »
- Peel grapefruit to the flesh and save juice.
- Soak sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Peel avocados and slice thinly.
- Set aside crab meat.
Preparation of verrine:
- Pour juice of grapefruit in a pan, heat over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cool a bit, then pepper and add gelatin.
- Set aside.
- Arrange avocado slices, crabmeat, and grapefruit sections in 4 glasses.
- Pour grapefruit juice on top and let stand several hours in refrigerator.
- When serving, pour a few drops balsamic vinegar on each serving.
- Decorate the verrine with a few leaves of coriander which will go very well with the rest of the preparation
Share this recipe