01.01.2003 -jam - strawberry
Strawberry Jam with Cardamom
What could be better than a slice of good bread spread with strawberry jam
, especially homemade jam flavored with cardamom? »
Send to a friend Print Send your comment
||Jam – Strawberries – Cardamom
|Level of difficulty
||Preparation: 20 minutes the day before - Cooking: 20 minutes
Ingredients for a dozen jars
- Stem and wash strawberries.
- Place strawberries and cardamom pods in a preserving pan, add sugar and cover with a cloth to marinate overnight.
- The next day, bring to a boil first over low heat, then over higher heat, for 20 minutes.
- Skim from time to time.
- Remove cardamom pods.
- Pour jam into jars and close jars immediately.
- Turn jars over while jam cools.
- You may add Vitpris or pectin to ensure jam sets properly.
Share this recipe